FMC Foret produces high quality Sodium Percarbonate. Although mainly used in Detergents, its applications are growing due to their ingredients, ease of transport and storage.
FMC Foret is backing the future of this product. It is a product that is added to detergents as a whitening agent. Sodium Percarbonate provides the same benefits as Hydrogen Peroxide (oxidation, high content of active oxygen, whitening) in a soluble powder.
It is also used in other industries as an alkaline source of Hydrogen Peroxide .
- Bleaching agent. Stain remover for both fabrics and dishes (ceramic/plastic).
- Chlorine substitute in automatic dishwashing detergents
- Textiles: Dye oxidation.
- Pharmaceutics/Cosmetics: Cleaning and disinfections of teeth and dentures. Oxidizer/Neutralizer of cold perms.
- Miscellaneous: Source of oxygen and alkalinity.
- Appearance: White powder. Odorless
- Active Oxygen: min. 13%.
- Grades: R1, R6 and R8.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com